shoot for them while Nicole was pregnant. I'm still very much learning how to pose/what my style of Family and pregnancy pictures are and the graciously put up with my fumbling around! They were so cute! When I asked what the baby's name would be they kind of looked at each other and said "it's still up in the air." This was like 2 weeks before the baby was born so I thought they were crazy. But now little Lincoln is here and Nicole even let me snag a few pictures of him for all of you to see.



Okay I have more to add, but my Internet is being dumb...so after I nap I'll post the rest!
Alright now back to regularly scheduled programming....




And here are a few pictures of Mr. Lincoln. Isn't he cute!




3 comments:
Can't wait to see the rest :)... I love them so far. I'm glad I got a sneak peek.
SO cute! I hadn't seen Lincoln in those yet, and they are precious. I really like the brick pictures too :).
They look great! Thanks so much for doing them for us!
Post a Comment