Thursday, November 13, 2008

Kallie's Halloween and Friends

Where has the time gone? Can you believe we are almost half way through November already? I can't believe it's taken me so long to put these pictures up! Kallie was a lion for Halloween. We were able to get her face painted again, after waiting in line for an hour! By the time we got it done it was time for her to go back to "school" so we didn't get any pictures with her Costume on. That afternoon they were having a Halloween Party so I came back a half hour later, and she had cried off most of her face paint off! So the first picture is the before and the rest are the afters. I tell everyone that I think her cried off version looks like a "Who" off of the "Grinch Who Stole Christmas."







Last week Jeff, Miranda, Kadence and Brayden stopped in on their way to Lamar to visit family. We had a good time getting to just sit and talk for awhile. I was able to show them our new house and of course the kids played. Kadence and Kallie never get to spend enough time together! While I was getting ready for work I let Miranda play with my camera. She has a blooming interest in Digital SLR's. She has borrowed a few of her other friends camera's so I knew she would love getting to use my Canon 70-200mm 2.8 Here are a few of the pictures that she captured while she was playing around.





(The above photos are copy right of Miranda Matteson)



Jeff got this one of Miranda and I.




Here are a few that I got of everyone!




3 comments:

miranda said...

aww, thanks for sharing those Gena, I was wondering how any of them came out. How fun. It was a fun day. Hopefully we can get together again soon.

miranda said...

Gena, I miss your blogs... how are things going for you guys? How was your Thanksgiving? I miss you friend.
-MIranda

miranda said...

Sorry I haven't called you back yet about the washer dryer. Jeff still hasn't said much to me about it. Does she need one soon? I'll keep trying, maybe after church we can talk about it some more. Sorry again/.