Tonight Kallie informed Mat and I that she was getting married. We were watching a commercial with a bride on it and she was going to be just like mommy and daddy and get married when she got older. "She's not staying little she wants to get married and walk down that isle." She is so silly. I'm use to her talking about weddings because she does this non stop after I get home from photographing one. She also gets dressed up in her "weddin' dress" and now her play high heels. Her new obsession is with Lorna's wedding veil that I ended up with from her wedding in July. She makes me smile. So since all she could do tonight was talk about Mommy and Daddy getting married we broke out the video of our wedding. She was so funny about it and kept asking about where she was. She told us that we need to wait for her at her new house because she's getting married when she grows up! (too soon in my opinion) So we broke out the camera again. Forgive my dirty hall way, it's laundry day and Kallie had toys everywhere.


2 comments:
those are fun. I love her little dress.. and the one of her looking at your wedding photo's is great too :).
Hey, I don't know if Mat told you or not, but I get to start looking for my own camera :)... so far I think I like the Nikon D40x model. I am still doing research on it. What would you recommend? I just cant wait I'm so excited!! Jeff sold his truck and then said, the money was all mine! I cried as it drove away, but I am really excited to get my own nice camera.
well, I did it. I ordered my very first one :)... I desided to go with the model that I told you about. I had a chance to play with it a little more and I really like it a lot. Plus my friend Jerra (Chaplin) Murphy helped me find a really great deal on one. It should be here by Thurs. I'm so excited. I can't wait to learn more about it and start trying out some new stuff. I think it will be AGES until I get anywhere like you have gotten, but I'm just excited to have it for my every day life. With my kiddo's and nephews and nieces :)...(hopefully more of those :) ). Thanks for all your advice I'm so excited to have a nice camera.
Post a Comment