I really like the style. I know that with the color the way you like it it would be really fun.
ps. I have found a couple different things that I thought you might like for your kitchen "margarita" theme. it is just a couple different pages of scrapbooking paper. I found at a few different stores and thought of you. I thought maybe you would find a fun way to use them. If you are interested help me remember to bring them the next time we see you guys. I hope you are doing well. It feels like it has been forever since we talked.
1 comment:
I really like the style. I know that with the color the way you like it it would be really fun.
ps. I have found a couple different things that I thought you might like for your kitchen "margarita" theme. it is just a couple different pages of scrapbooking paper. I found at a few different stores and thought of you. I thought maybe you would find a fun way to use them. If you are interested help me remember to bring them the next time we see you guys. I hope you are doing well. It feels like it has been forever since we talked.
Post a Comment