Friday, March 27, 2009

Snow Snow Go Away?!?

Yesterday afternoon our foul weather finally hit. We went all winter having only one "real" snow that averaged about two and half inches. Now that it is officially SPRING we are hit with a "blizzard." Most of Southeast Colorado has been hit, we have about a foot and a half. It's still coming down which is great, we really need the moisture for the farmers. But at some point along the way I've decided it'd be nice if there was a song like the one little kids sing when they want the rain to go away. "Rain, Rain, Go Away Come Again Another Day!"

This is what it looked like out our of door last night before I went to work.


Here are some pictures of Kallie enjoying herself...I think she made it to the top of the first step before she decided it was too cold.



This is what it looked like out the same door when I got home from work this morning.


Here are some pictures of Skippy enjoying the snow. Ever since he was a puppy he has loved jumping through snow banks. It cracks me up! He also has a nose for eating snow!



No comments: