I did it. I finally gave up on keeping her hair out of her mouth. I had it cut off like Dora the Explore's hair. She loves it. We'd been talking about cutting her hair for awhile so when I actually got the courage to do it she was so excited. She kept telling me "Don't worry mom, it'll grow back!" The funny part is that the morning after I cut it she work up and ran into our bedroom and said "Look Mom, it grew back! I told you it would!" I just shook my head and laughed. I have no regrets for getting it cut. It may have taken her 3 years to get it this long but atleast it's a little easier to care for!
your a big tease! :)... I kept scrolling down to see the haircut and NO.. lol. Those are all great pictures of the beautiful girl thought :). I love that dress too! I can't wait to see the haircut!
I got your message yesterday, right before my phone died! We made it home ok... just haven't finished unpacking yet... which is why my phone died... I couldn't remember where I put the charger. I found it and it is now plugged in... I'll try and call when we get our mail today... usually it's late afternoon. I'm sure I'll get some pictures too. Thanks again.
3 comments:
your a big tease! :)... I kept scrolling down to see the haircut and NO.. lol. Those are all great pictures of the beautiful girl thought :). I love that dress too! I can't wait to see the haircut!
I got your message yesterday, right before my phone died! We made it home ok... just haven't finished unpacking yet... which is why my phone died... I couldn't remember where I put the charger. I found it and it is now plugged in... I'll try and call when we get our mail today... usually it's late afternoon. I'm sure I'll get some pictures too. Thanks again.
Oh my goodness....you can't just leave us hanging like this!! Where is part 2?? I can hardly function being left like this...UPDATE!
Post a Comment