Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Kallie's Christmas Wish

I love my daughter to bits. Lord knows I do, but I think this is one Christmas wish I'm not going to be able to help with!

Kallie is on the verge of turning 4, this December. She is so adorable and has decided that she needs a sister. She has been asking for one for a very long time but Mat and I just kind of blow her off, by saying "Well, we're going to wait and see if Daddy gets pregnant!" Not only has telling her that blown up in our faces but she has figured that since everyone is asking her what she is asking Santa Claus for, she might as well ask for that sister she hasn't gotten yet.

While we were in Texas for the funeral, we were able to meet Kedron, my cousin Ronni Jo's new baby. He is the cutest little thing I've ever seen and Kallie and I both got our baby fixes (for awhile) with him. Not only did she love holding a baby, but it solidified the fact that she wants a sister. Every time she held Kedron, he cried. So she walked away from him saying "We don't want a brother, huh? They cry too much...boys just cry TOO MUCH!"

Here are some funny pictures of the first time she was able to hold Mr. Kedron.




1 comment:

Danielle said...

The last picture is AWESOME. She looks so concerned!