Sunday, December 20, 2009

Ellie

Almost two years ago I had the pleasure of shooting a long time friends wedding. Danielle and Mike invited me to be apart of their life and it was so much fun! Then a little over a year later I get to go to a baby shower for Miss Ellie. She wasn't born yet and I was so excited to get to take pictures of Danielle's big tummy (no offense), but the weather didn't seem to want to cooperate with us everytime we planned pictures. Then Ellie made her arrival and I tried many times to get up there to visit. But fate just seemed to be against it! Finally after almost FOUR LONG MONTHS, I was able to visit Danielle, Mike and Ellie.

She is the most adorable little girl, and Kallie just thought she was the "bees knees!" I think the only thing that upset Kallie is that I was taking pictures of Ellie instead of her!








2 comments:

Danielle said...

I LOVE IT! Sorry it took so long to comment. Christmas season has been CRAZY!

Mummy H. said...

OMG. so cute!