Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Moments

There are so many things that I love about weddings. They are always fast pace (unless they are running late then it's just crazy), There is so much emotion behind the scenes and during the ceremony, the bride and groom, kids...I could go on and on. I just love weddings, they make my heart smile. But nothing makes me smile more than when a Father and Daughter find that special someone to add to their family. This was the first time I've photographed a wedding that had a commitment ceremony for their daughter in their ceremony. Here are a few of the moments that I thought we special.

Brittany was able to walk her father down the isle.





1 comment:

miranda said...

this post almost made me cry. Such beautiful Moments were captured. And what a big part that little girl played in that wedding. great pictures :)