Monday, September 15, 2008
We have our HOUSE!
This post is a long time coming (Sorry Kelsey) and I'm sorry that I've not updated before hand. As usual life has just been crazy. Mat and I have been working lots of hours, while Kallie is enjoying making friends at Daycare. Now she is at least not screaming bloody murder as often when we drop her off at daycare. This past week has been a very exciting week for us. We bought a house! Now that Mat has a permanent position here in La Junta we were decided to take the plunge yet again and invest in a home for our family. This time feels so different. It's exciting but at the same time I've been there and done that before. So I think what has really made this so fun, is Kallie. All she has done for the last few weeks is talk about the "New House." As our closing date got closer, I began getting paint samples because I hated the way that the kitchen was painted. With that Kallie started looking at paint samples too. When we'd ask her what color she wanted she pointed at an orange color and said "ORANGE, I Paint my room orange at the new house." After some very long, and when I say long I mean LONG, talks between Mat and I, we decided that we would in fact paint her room orange. So on Friday we picked out Kallie's paint and got busy all day Saturday. I don't have a picture of the final product yet, but as soon as I do I'll get it up too! Here is the process of her bedroom transformation and a picture of our house.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
That sure is orange! But I am sure Kallie loves it and it is fun to do bright colors when kids are young because it is just about the only time it works. Enjoy your new home and I will look forward to seeing more pictures!
wow that is crazy! I love it though!
hey, did you get my message? I just called to do some catching up. We hope you guys are doing well. Love you guys!
Hey! What a cute new home!! And I love the orange and pink!!!! :o) I'm so happy for you guys! I wish I had time to talk to you lately. I will try to call you this week. Looks like life MAY be slowing down, if only for a little... I miss you guys! I love you guys!!!!!
Post a Comment