Monday, September 1, 2008

Colbie Caillat & The Colorado State Fair

On Friday night Elaine, Kayla, and I were able to meet up with my friend Lorna in Pueblo for a girls night out. The three of us went shopping while we waited for Lorna to finish up one of her classes in the Springs, then we met up with her at the Olive Garden (I think I've mentioned the fact that I love that place before). After a fantastic dinner and some girl talk we all headed over to the Colbie Caillat concert that we all had tickets to see. I was impressed that Colbie aka "Coco" sounded just like her CD and really didn't put on a bad show at all! Our seats were pretty high up but I was able to sneak down and take some pictures down by the stage.




I thought this picture I tried taking of Lorna in front of the stage was SO stinking funny. Between the low light and fighting for a spot with other concert people this was the best I got! lol






Then after we got our "groove on" we walked through the State Fair grounds. It was too late to see a lot of the boothes so we checked out some of the animals, then headed over to the rides. We actally only rode one ride but we did hit up a few of the game boothes. Here is Lorna playing one of her favorite carny games and then the two of us while we waited for her funnel cake!





No comments: