Yesterday I had the pleasure of second shooting another wedding with Jeanne of Absolut Images. It was in Pueblo and we had a lot of fun. Both Ryan and Angelo were so fun and willing to do just about anything we asked! It was a very long and tiring day of pictures! We started at 8:30am and ended around 12am. Here are some of my favorite pictures so far. I still have a lot to go through!
YAY!! I was so excited to get on and see an update and more gorgeous pictures :)... These are all amazing, I'm sure you have tons more. But thanks for the b-day wishes :). It's been a great day so far, and tonight I have a wonderful date with no kiddo's with my hubby :). Sorry I missed your call again. MI need to get a new phone charger and it is driving me crazy. Until I get it fixed, if you want to try calling, you can always give Jeff's phone a try and we'll see if that works :). Have a great day!
It was very nice talking to you. I talked to Jeff and he said that he won't really know a good idea until we get back from NE. So we will let you guys know.
3 comments:
YAY!! I was so excited to get on and see an update and more gorgeous pictures :)... These are all amazing, I'm sure you have tons more. But thanks for the b-day wishes :). It's been a great day so far, and tonight I have a wonderful date with no kiddo's with my hubby :). Sorry I missed your call again. MI need to get a new phone charger and it is driving me crazy. Until I get it fixed, if you want to try calling, you can always give Jeff's phone a try and we'll see if that works :). Have a great day!
Yay!! Wedding Pictures!!! Lovely as always and I hope to see more! Thank you for posting some.
It was very nice talking to you. I talked to Jeff and he said that he won't really know a good idea until we get back from NE. So we will let you guys know.
Post a Comment