Monday, December 29, 2008

Kallie in Doll form

She may not look exactly like Kallie girl, but she is pretty cute in Raggedy form! This is the gift we gave my Mother-In-Law, Christie, for Christmas. She loves Raggedy Anne and when one of my regular customers gave me her business card, (twice I might add, I washed the first one!) I informed Mat that this was going to be his mother's present. Char at The Rusty Knob has some of the most adorable dolls. I was able to make it to one of her last craft shows for 2008 and that is when I placed my order for "Kallie." What I loved was that I could choose how my doll would look. I got to pick how the eyes looked, the nose shape and the hair color and I could have picked out her colors too but I gave that task to Char. When we picked up the doll she had made two! One in Christmas clothes and one in regular clothes for us to pick out which we prefered!

Char, Thank you so much for you hard work and getting "Kallie" done so fast! I appreciate it more than you know. Christie loved it and thank you so much for going above and beyond what you needed too for us! :o)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely looks like Kallie!

Have a Happy New Year!

miranda said...

that is a great idea. The Kallie doll is so cute! I bet Christie was thrilled!