Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Broncos Vs Bills

This past weekend Mat and I had the pleasure of taking in a Broncos Game. It was so fun, but SOOOOO cold. Cory and Lorna had friends with Season Tickets that weren't able to go to the game so we were able to get a group of people together and made a weekend out of it! I'll put pictures up from Elaine's camera after I find the card reader! lol But for now you get to enjoy my seats as much as I did. We were six rows from the field in the North endzone corner! I really just can't say how much I am in love with the lens that Cory and Lorna bought me! I kept telling them both I was going to kiss them! HA!

These were the sideline photographers. I was in LOVE with their equipment too!






Here are some of my game time favorites. I got some great action photos, that is of course just my opinion! :o)

















1 comment:

miranda said...

You did a great job on those pictures!!! So fun!! I can't wait to see more :). Oh, and I got your message. The kids LOVED opening the gifts we had a wonderful time going through to the bottom of the box :). They are still really enjoying their gifts from Kallie. Hopefully I can get a picture of them for her to say thank-you. Kadence was calling one of the little girls in her sunday school class, Kallie all day Sunday. She wouldn't believe us that it was someone else. Poor girl. It was good the "Kallie" impersonator didn't mind getting called that by all of the other kids in the class...apparently Kadence was pretty convincing. Thanks again for the gifts and also for calling us to hang out for a bit on Sat :). Love you guys!