Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Kallie is 3!

How many of you can believe that my little turkey is THREE? If you can, well you're doing better than I am. Kallie was such a beautiful little baby. She was 6lbs 10oz and 19 1/2 inches long! After eight hours of labor she finally graced us with her presence.







I've had the honor of being a stay at home mom for the first 2 1/2 years of Kallie's life. I've been able to document our wonder of a child as did the oddest little things. Never once have we not know that she was full of personality. She never fails to make me smile and laugh on a daily basis. Mat and I have grown closer as a family as we have watched her grow!


























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Gena...she is growing up so quickly!! Sometimes I can't remember her as a baby but then I can't really grasp that she is getting so big! I hope she has a wonderful birthday! Tell her "Happy Birthday" for me...thank you!

*And I love that MollyCoddles store..such a neat idea!

Anonymous said...

Hi Gena. Thanks for you latest comment on my blog! Actually we will be in Thornton this week. My in-laws all live there. Don't know if I can get away for a job though as we are supposed to be on vacation!! :) But, we are out there often, probably again this summer. :) I love all the photos of your darling little girl. She is absolutely beautiful!