Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I Hear Wedding Bells

Wow I can't believe Kallie's 3rd Easter has come and gone. I would post pictures but I left my laptop and the memory card that I used in at my in-laws house. So right now Elaine is letting me use her laptop to get the pictures straight from my camera. (Thank YOU Elaine!!)

We have had such a good week and so many things have happened it's hard to know what to talk about, so I've decided to talk about my Bestest (yes I know it's not a word) friend, Jen. She and I met in college and we have been stuck with each other ever since. I really don't know what I would do or where I would be without such a fantastic friend. She is always there to listen when I am having a bad day or just need to say hi!!! I love her! :o) She decided 2 years ago to take a chance and move clear across the country from Colorado to Florida. We only to get to see each other about once a year and it makes my heart hurt to know I am missing so much of her life in Florida, but I know we will always have our 3 hour phone conversations that make us feel like we haven't missed a day!

Jen is getting married in November on a cruise in Florida. I was going to be the photographer for her wedding but with it being so far away and on a cruise ship where the photographer is provided I get the pleasure of just watching my friend get married to the man she loves...Heath. I'm being replaced but that's okay because I know they will be happy with each other. As part of my best friend duties I (well maybe my mom) will be making her bridal bouquet and other ceremony flowers. I was lucky enough that Jen has decided to go with Silk Flowers. I placed an order last week for some that we talked about and they arrived today! Wooohooo!!! So here are some pictures of your flowers Jeni! lol

I love you, and Miss you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!



No comments: