Thursday, March 13, 2008

Spring!!!

Last weekend was the time change, and I don't know about all of you but is sure is kicking my behind! Kallie has decided that she wants to be a night owl and up with the early birds in the morning! Our schedule is just so out of wack right now!

Today was such a beautiful day down here in Southeast Colorado. I can't even tell you how nice it was to spend most of the day outside. Kallie and I went to the park today, we had quite the adventure. She and I usually go to the one that is just around the corner from out house but I decided we'd go to the "big park" which is only a few blocks away. While we were there Kallie was able to make friends with a little boy named Aaron and they were soon chasing eachother and giving hugs and kisses. I didn't get any pictures of the two of them because not long after we arrived a skateboarder came over and asked if someone would take him to the hospital. He had injured his arm pretty badly, in my not so doctor opinion, the wrist was broken! Then about 15 minutes later, Kallie forgot to tell me she needed to go potty.... Aunt Elaine came to our rescue and picked us up. I had brought extra everything but shoes and socks. We'll just say it's a lesson learned!

I love spring, I am so happy to see all the tulip and daffodil greens poking their heads up through the soil. So here are a mix of pictures from Kallie at the park and some of the tulips coming up buy my mom's house.

Happy Spring everone!!!!



3 comments:

miranda said...

Kallie looks so big. And I just love the pictures with the blossoming flowers. I am so ready for warm weather. I woke up this morning and it was snowing again....well, it made me grouchy and I think God heard me because it has stopped and it is now all melted :).

ps...thanks for all the comments :)

Dawn Gioia Photography said...

I was just clicking around on Jasmine Stars blog and clicked on your comment. I had to leave you a comment becasue I am a Colorado native living in Atlanta. I will be moving back in July (thank God!). Your pictures are great! Good luck on your weddings.

Dawn Gioia Photography said...

I will be moving to Colorado at the end of July. Why don't you email me, dawn@dgperceptions.com