Well the other morning while I was working on uploading some pictures, miss Kallie decided that she was going to cook some breakfast. Now mind you when Kallie cooks it is usually with Mat and I at dinner time. So when I finally looked up and into the kitchen to realize that she had gotten the Whales Crackers and Skippy's dog food and was "cooking" I was a little shocked. Well I couldn't let the photo opt go by with out some pictures so with no further ado Kallie cooking.....




You'll all be happy to know that Skippy really enjoyed Kallie's meal!
2 comments:
that is such a funny story...I am so glad you put it on here...she is so cute and hillarious!! thanks for the comment. I'm jealous of you being in Lamar...I wish I were there too.
cute! the glasses look great. and great shots!
Post a Comment