Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Marah & Bo are MARRIED pt 2!

There are so many pictures that I have fallen in love with from Marah's and Bo's wedding. They were so cute together and I have to admit after listening to them say their vows that they both had written, I wasn't sure I'd make it through. They both said such heart felt words and the ceremony was made even more special because it was performed by both Marah's father and grandfather.

I had such a great time at this wedding. I did have a lot on my plate for this wedding. Not only was I the photographer but I also was the florist. I did not get through the wedding by myself. If I hadn't had the help of my sister, Elaine, Jadelle, and a few other people I don't think I would have been able to finish the flowers with my mind still intact! Also a friend of mine, Caitlin, helped out as a second shooter. She has some killer shots that everyone is going to love!



















































Sorry it was such a long post, but I had so many favorites!! I hope you two had a wonderful honey moon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing and wonderful! See..no reason to sress! Thank you so much for more pictures!!

miranda said...

awww,..I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to reply to the pictures. Tonight was the first time that I was able to get on here at all...so I am so happy to see them and I Love these!!...My favorites are...#10,#12, #14, #15, #16, #17, #18, #20, #22 #23 (One of my fav's), #25, #26,#27, #28, #29, #30, #31, #32 (LOVE), #34 (so cute of the mommies), #35, I also love all of the ones of the cake eating and cutting experience...so fun! and I like the one with the girls at the end too :)...I know I'm being kinda silly specific, but I didn't have much time. I'm proud of you Gena!...you do a great job!