Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Peonies

I love these flowers. I think after a hydrangea they are my next favorite. While I was up in Northern Colorado, I stayed with my Aunt Gayle and her husband Dave. They had these huge peonie bushes that were so pretty I couldn't help but get my camera out!



On a side note, I started my new job this week. The past two days have been pretty good. I am working at Loaf N' Jug, for those of you that are un-familiar with it, it is a convient store. I'm going to be picking up some the job to get extra money for camera toys!! My first day at work I just happened to be hit by the people that go around to make sure that you are asking for ID's and thankfully I passed! Then today, I accidently tripped the silent alarm and had the store swarmed by the police, so it's been a nice couple of days, exciting to say the least. Right now I'm getting ready to start my graveyard shifts, so I'm trying to figure out whether I really want to stay up past 3 a.m. or if I want to hit the sack. I have to go in at 11 p.m. tomorrow until 8 a.m. Wish me luck!!!

No comments: