As I have said before on my blog, one of my good friends, Danielle has contracted me to do her wedding. Her and I have been friends since fourth grade so it's such an honor to not only be present at one of the biggest moments in her life but to be capturing such memories for her to have forever! Both Mike and Danielle are so fun to be around. I haven't known Mike long but he is such a good fit for Dani! They were constantly making me laugh and I had such a wonderful time taking pictures of them for their wedding. We decided on an early session so that they would have their pictures done and we wouldn't have to rush as much on the day of the wedding. So here are just a few of my favorites, I am having such a hard time choosing, there are so many good ones!
I am really looking forward to the wedding you two! Call me!
OMG! I LOVE them! You did such an amazing job! I really like the one that we are leaning in to kiss with the mountains in the background. Mike likes the one where I'm sitting without smiling just playing with my veil. But my favorite as far as goofy pictures goes is the one where I'm holding out my dress. SO FUNNY! And to think we were making fun of that picture. Thank you so much. I can't wait for the rest of them. You're a wonderful photographer and I couldn't have picked anyone better.
You did a great job on these! I esp. like the ones with the mountain and sky in the background-What a beautiful location. Also, the flowers you did for the wedding below are GORGEOUS.
5 comments:
OMG! I LOVE them! You did such an amazing job! I really like the one that we are leaning in to kiss with the mountains in the background. Mike likes the one where I'm sitting without smiling just playing with my veil. But my favorite as far as goofy pictures goes is the one where I'm holding out my dress. SO FUNNY! And to think we were making fun of that picture. Thank you so much. I can't wait for the rest of them. You're a wonderful photographer and I couldn't have picked anyone better.
These look so wonderful! The scenery is gorgeous and they are just beautiful pictures!
Dani looks so beautiful! It makes me so sad that we won't be able to make it.:(
You did a great job on these! I esp. like the ones with the mountain and sky in the background-What a beautiful location. Also, the flowers you did for the wedding below are GORGEOUS.
Gena,
Danielle's pics are amazing. You did a wonderful job!!
Post a Comment