Sunday, June 1, 2008

Six years and counting

Today Mat and I are celebrating our sixth wedding anniversary! My sister, Elaine is going to watch little Miss Kallie for us tonight so Mat and I can have a night to ourselves. It's been a busy week and we haven't seen much of each other with his work schedule and my wedding weekend. So I'm setting aside wedding pictures for a day but I will post some of the roses I picked out with Mat for our dinner tonight. Hope you all are enjoying June!!!

3 comments:

miranda said...

congratulations (a little late)...sorry I didnt get a chance to call and wish you a happy anniversary..you know how Sundays are here...but anyway I hope you had a great day!!...love you guys!

KacyJo said...

I am anxiously awaiting Marah and Bo's wedding pictures! :) I hope you have a great day!

miranda said...

Gena, I still didn't recieve anything...let me know where you send them :)...I'm ready to see more more more :). Love ya!