You don't realize just how much free time you have until you start working again. I miss my family and time with my daughter. Just hanging out like we did only a week ago. It really is the simple things that I miss....
these are cute pictures. How is your new job going? Are you surviving? I'm praying it isnt to hard. I hope your time at my house was a nice break from the car.
5 comments:
And that is what it is all about isn't it.
these are cute pictures. How is your new job going? Are you surviving? I'm praying it isnt to hard. I hope your time at my house was a nice break from the car.
Missing you! I hope everything is well!
Gena, where are you? I know you are super busy but I am kind of missing your updates! I hope you will post a little something soon!
I love these pictures!! I just can't wait to see you guys!!!! It will be sooo nice. :o) Love you!!
Post a Comment