Monday, January 7, 2008

An Exciting Day

Today has been an exciting day!! So many things have happened and I'm just bursting at the seams (literally) to tell people! My morning started off with a very early phone call (Thanks for waking me up TORY CORY!!) about our friend's Cory and Lorna and their wedding day. Cory asked me a few months ago to if I was interested in being his photographer for their special day and I am honored to do so...Then after I got up and going I found out my husband, Mat, is getting to come home today!! He's been up in Frisco, CO working for 3 weeks and before that he was in Monte Vista, CO. He is a meat cutter for Safeway and does a lot of traveling with his job. He was suppose to get home this weekend, but they had so much snow that he couldn't make the drive. So finally he is coming home! My other news would be I possible have a job a second shooter this summer! Kay Beaton from Summit County has taken my name for hiring a second shooter during the wedding season. Here is her website if you want to check it out! Beaton Photgraphy



P.S.
I just want to add that my husband shocked me by telling me he would be home later than he was!! I just finished posting this last night and then a half hour later he showed up!! I was also dumbfounded when he showed me that he bought me some clothes!! He's sooo brave! LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Blog Gena! Looks really good! You are going t be great wedding photographer..just keep saying to yourself over and over..I am a wedding photographer..I am a wedding photographer..
Looks good here girl!
gretchen