I am so excited to report that I am in the process of working with a friend in creating a website for my photography business. It's something that I know I need and that will help with the growth of my business but I am just too overwhelmed by the process. There are so many choices when it comes to domain names and where to host the site and what to have on it that I'm excited to have someone else to hand over the process too! I'm just not educated enough to build my own so Jessica McNett (aka Neuhold for all you Lamar people) will be designing it as well as a logo for me. Also check out some of her art work at
Jessica's ArtNow as for the website it won't be up and running for a couple of months due to budgeting and timing for both of us! They are in the middle of moving into a new home and we are contemplating a new move!! So please pray for all of us and wish us luck!!!
Gena
Hope you all enjoy the picture of my daughter, Kallie!
1 comment:
Gena! I love this pic of Kallie! I think she looks like you! Alicia
Post a Comment