Saturday, January 26, 2008
Wedding Dress
I absolutely LOVE Ebay. I mean, I am addicted to it, I love the thrill of the chase. When those final seconds tick down and I am hitting refresh over and over again and see that You are current high bidder and then you have WON, oh it's so such a high. I had been looking into buying a wedding dress to have someone model for me just for fun. So when I searched on Ebay and saw this dress with 6 minutes left and a $12.00 bid I couldn't resist! So I bid and let the next 5 minutes drag on and on as I'm constantly hitting the refresh button on my browser. I'm thinking please don't bid, please no one bid, please don't bid. YAY I won! $20.50 for a WEDDING DRESS (with shipping $38.50) and not a ugly 80's dress either. So I have convinced my good friend Miranda, to model it for me and I am working on getting her hubby in on it but I don't know if it will happen. So here are some pictures of the dress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment