Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Yep, another good day

I was able to talk to one of my brides for this summer tonight!! My long time friend from grade school, Danielle Hall. Whoop! I'm so excited to be apart of her day! It's just so amazing for me when people that I've known for so long give me the honor to be apart of their day. I am so lucky to be given the chance to capture such GENUINE IMAGES!! The last two words of the last sentence lead to another story. This is possible the new name for my business. My helpful Snapshotforum friend, Alicia, thought of it. She has been trying to help me think of new names because McMillan Photography as a domain name for websites has already been taken. So feel free to let me know what you think!! :o)

I'm going to leave you with a favorite picture from Keenan's & Kelsey's family portrait session. It was so cold that day we didn't to do too many pictures but they had just got a new puppy, Ebony, so we had to update their pictures! They also have volunteered to be models for me in kind of a "Trash The Dress" type of photo shoot for my portfolio! Thanks you two it really means a a lot to me!! :o)








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just looked through your wedding pictures and they are great I am so excited for you to do my pictures! I think I want to wait to do outside pictures until after the wedding, I am nervous about getting dirt or grass stains on my dress. What do you think about that?