I am going to start keeping a journal of my journey in wedding photography. I probably should have started this earlier but I honestly didn't think it was important. Right now I am to trying get my head on straight and get this business off the ground and running!
There are days when I feel like I can do it and others when I just want to sit down and cry from being overwhelmed. My new years resolution this year was to take each day as it is and enjoy it along with making sure that I take it slow. You can't expect to have a huge client basis or booming business over night. So please sit back and enjoy my ride! There will be bumps along the way but hopefully there will be some great oppertunities arising in the near future!
Saturday, January 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment