Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I Heart My Sister

I was able to convince my littlest sister, Elaine, to model for me. I just couldn't wait any longer to get someone in that wedding dress! Not to mention the fact that Mat brought me home roses to use for the bouquet! Who can pass up on that, right?!?!
So the moral of my post is I love my sister for always being willing to model for me, give me new ideas to try for poses (and doing them). She is an AMAZING person and I told her she could have the wedding dress to get married in but I was quickly told NO. I guess a dress off EBay isn't high on her list! (Just teasing Lainer)

Thanks again for being a guinea pig for me!!!!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it gena, your going to do soooo good I just know it!!!

Anonymous said...

i love it too!

Anonymous said...

You're welcome! It's actually kinda fun to see what they turn out like, but it was FREEZING wearing that dress! :D ~Elaine

JEM said...

Elaine has grown up so much!