Last night Elaine had off, so the four of us (Mat, Kallie, Elaine and I) celebrated the 4th of July a night early. Mat stopped by the fireworks stand on his way home from work and bought some fun sparklers and fountains. Then when it was finally dark enough we all went outside mosquito's and all (ask Elaine she has the bites to prove it) and set them all off. Well, actually, Mat set them off while we watched and I took pictures. Kallie enjoyed the sparklers and even tried light painting for me. We had a blast and then it was time for me to go to work. I had a pretty good night, no one stole any beer. So that was nice.
Any way, I hope you all have a happy and safe Independence Day!










This is my favorite of the fireworks.




2 comments:
That's awesome, Gena. Thanks for sharing.
Hey stop by my new internet startup, www.fellowtip.com when you can.
Eric
I love the fireworks pictures! Kallie is lovin the sparklers!!!
I'm glad no one stole beer last night!!! Good luck with tonight!! Being the 4th... LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment