Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Cory and Lorna are Married!
Here are just a few pictures from this weekend with Cory and Lorna. Mat and I had such a full weekend with him being part of the bridal party and I being the photographer. Not only did we fit in a rehearsal and dinner, bachelor and bachelorette parties we fit in a funeral. Then back up to the Springs for the now Mr. and Mrs. May's wedding! I had such a blast! Cory and Lorna are so perfect for each other. The balance that they give one another is beautiful. Here is just a taste of some pictures. I was in a black and white mood, so please, do enjoy!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
oh my goodness....I just love those. I want to see more :)!!! you did a great Job...yet again :) I'm proud of you.
Gena, you never post enough pictures!! I always want to see more! They are so wonderful and I wish Cory and Lorna much happiness! I am excited to see you this week and I will be around the whole time on Friday so I hope you will be too. See you then!
Nice job! I can't wait to see more!
Post a Comment