In June I was able to watch one of my oldest friends get married. Not only did I have the pleasure of watching, but I had the honor of capturing it for Mike and Danielle to remember for their life. I did so good for this ceremony because I actually was able to keep the tears of joy held back until I was looking through the photos. They had an adorable Jewish ceremony held at Chautauqua in Boulder, Colorado.
those pictures are all so great!...I really like the one with the flowers that stand out it's really pretty!...how are you guys doing?.I'm still so sad we didn't get to see you guys.
1 comment:
those pictures are all so great!...I really like the one with the flowers that stand out it's really pretty!...how are you guys doing?.I'm still so sad we didn't get to see you guys.
Post a Comment