On Tuesday we decided to go to Cheyenne Mountain Zoo for the morning it was so nice. I think Jen enjoyed spending time with Kallie, they were so fun to watch together. I think their time on the carousel was the highlight of our morning. I hope you enjoy the pictures, as usual there are a few of Kallie freaking out because of the animals.














In the afternoon Mr. Biggs was actually open so Mat, Kallie, Jen and I went bowling and we got to wear our socks after all. We had bought a pair for Lorna but since we didn't go the night before and Lorna was on her way to Denver we didn't get a picture of the three of our socks...Jen has one but I forgot my camera on Monday night.







I brought Jen's bridal bouquet for her to see. She'd been asking about it and I'd told her I wouldn't put pictures up until it was done, and while I haven't finished it completely, like putting the ribbon on it, the actual flower part is done. So I was very excited to show her an almost final product.



Here we are! Kallie couldn't miss the photo opt either. (Thanks Mat for taking them for me)


This was Kallie's goodbye to Auntie Jen, she gave her some eskimo kisses and then sealed it with a "kitty cat" kiss.



Jen it was so good to see you and I'm glad to have made it up to the Springs to meet you! I hope you had as much fun I as I did and I can't wait till November! I miss you already!!!!!




2 comments:
awww, Gena I just cried reading this. I love that you got that special chance to be with Jen. I am honored that you invited me to join you, and sorry that I missed it. But I am so happy for the time that you had with her. I'm gld you had such a great time.
Hey!!! I LOVE these pictures!!! It was such a great time! I'm glad we had the opportunity to get together! Thanks for spending the time with me!!! :o) Have a good day sleeping!!!!!! :o)
Post a Comment