I love photographing weddings. Not only do you get to preserve the memories of two peoples lives coming together as one, but you get to see people you haven't seen in years. That was the case at Danielle and Mike's wedding. Not only had I known Danielle forever, but Season and Lea, two of her bridesmaids were friends of mine in High School. It was so nice to be able to catch up with them and see how well life as treated them. Both girls were kind enough to let me sneak some pictures with their two significant others. Here are my favorites of the four of them.
Lea & Doug

Season & Jake

As requested by Danielle, I also was able to pull her Mom, Linda, and Dad, John, off to the side and get their Pictures taken also. Thank you both so much for making Danielle's and Mike's wedding so enjoyable for me! I appreciate it more than you will ever know!
2 comments:
Good times indeed! I love shooting weddings too!
AWWW! I love those pictures! They are so good.
Post a Comment