Yup you read it right. It is MY birthday, I'm the big 2-5! TWENTY FIVE FREAKING YEARS OLD. I'm handling it pretty well, I haven't completely lost it yet. I just thought I'd share some pictures of me when I was a baby though. The first pictures is of me being held by my mom. It is one of my favorite pictures of me growing up, I also love the one of my dad holding me right after I was born, but I don't have a copy of it and he's in Lamar so hint hint DAD I want a copy! The second picture is of me with my name sakes Uncle Ray and Aunt Reba. My name is Gena Rae and my Mom's name is Reba Rae, after Reba and Ray. So to keep the tradition alive Mom asked Aunt Reba her middle name and it was Genavev, shorten it up and you get Gena! The third picture is the front of the flower shop my grandparents owned at the time. They announced me to the whole town!



Also please note that these are pictures of pictures!
2 comments:
I would have emailed you but I spaced it. I lost my list of birthdays when I rebuilt my computer last week. Have fun! I spent my 25th in labor, the WHOLE day and half of that at the hospital. So make it count for me.
Jess
I love how you took the pictures of those picture. Just the way you tilted them and had the pictures in the back ground they turned out so great! I also noticed that you weighed one ounce less than I did when I was born...kinda cool. Anyway, I hope you had a great day. Happy Birthday to you :).
Post a Comment