Last weekend I had the honor of second shooting for Jeanne at Absolut Images. I had such a blast the couple's wedding was so fun to be apart of and I really just couldn't believe how relaxed they were the entire day! Luis and Ethel were adorable, not only we're they completely in love but they had the best first dance I have ever seen! It was a mix of several types of dance styles, including the YMCA, Chicken Dance, The Hussle. (Those are just a few) They will be forever in grained in my mind because of their dance! There are just so many fun things that I could list about their wedding but I think you all get the picture that I fell completely in love with this couple! Hope you enjoy their pictures.
Hello! The bride's sister sent me a link to your page. I had to check out the pics (they're great!)because I wasn't able to make the wedding. :( While here, I looked at the other pictures you have posted. You have great photography skills. Best of luck to you in your wedding photography... you'll be a huge success!
Hi Gena!!!! I just wanted to take this time to tell you that this is the first of the pictures Luis and I got to see of our wedding...and let me tell you..You definantley captured the moment in each different picture...We were lookin at these pictures together for the very first time and both him and I got teary eyed again because we had the time of our lives..and would do it all again in a heartbeat:) :) Once again thank you for the amazing shots and you are a very very talanted photographer..MUCHAS GRACIAS from FAMILIA TORRES!!!!
6 comments:
I love those. I can see exactally what you meant. they did look great. and so in love. You got some amazing shots! How was your week?
Love these pictures! And thank you for posting more than two! What a fun wedding and I love the brown tuxes!
Hello! The bride's sister sent me a link to your page. I had to check out the pics (they're great!)because I wasn't able to make the wedding. :( While here, I looked at the other pictures you have posted. You have great photography skills. Best of luck to you in your wedding photography... you'll be a huge success!
Thank you Valerie! I appreciate it!! Ethel and Luis were so fun to work with and made my job easy!
Hi Gena!!!! I just wanted to take this time to tell you that this is the first of the pictures Luis and I got to see of our wedding...and let me tell you..You definantley captured the moment in each different picture...We were lookin at these pictures together for the very first time and both him and I got teary eyed again because we had the time of our lives..and would do it all again in a heartbeat:) :) Once again thank you for the amazing shots and you are a very very talanted photographer..MUCHAS GRACIAS from FAMILIA TORRES!!!!
Thank you Ethel & Luis! That means a lot to me. I also had such a great time. You had such a beautiful wedding and I too enjoyed every minute of it!
Post a Comment