Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Digital Art

Wow, so much has just been going on in my life right now! We are in the process of trying to buy a house and get things packed up. I am still working full time at night while Mat works days. Now that Elaine has started college and our other part time babysitter is starting school we are looking for a daycare for Kallie. Then on top of all that, I have started second shooting with another local photographer! (I'll post more on that later) There is just so much going on I can't figure out if I am coming or going!

Now here is the story about my picture I made today! If you are interested in Photography at all check out www.snapshotforum.com. I have been active on this site for a little over 2 years and I love the community. I learn a lot and they are so encouraging of everyone. We have started having Daily Challenges and today's was about Artist Trading Cards. So I attempted to make my own! Hope you like it!

1 comment:

miranda said...

Ooo that is fun. How did you do it? was it a picture of something that you changed a bit or was it a blank canvas to start out.