I started with Photo Shop CS3.
I opened and new picture sized at 2.5 x 3.5. Then I opened up my heart design and copied and pasted it over onto the new document 4 times. After finishing this I turned each heart into a new color.

After I did that I used the smudge tool to blur the heart on all around.

Next I opened an image of a daisy that I had taken in the past. Then I went up into possible filters, selected the artistic option and pallet knife (the first is the original)

After doing this I again copied and pasted it onto my document and sized it to where I wanted it. Then I smudged the edges to look like the colors. After I did that I changed the opacity (how much you could see) on all the layers.


Then I went back up into my filters and selected Stylize, find edges. Then I also tried another filter called glowing edges on the second image. That's how I got my final product!!





1 comment:
wow, that is really cool. It was a lot more work than it looks like it took in your final product. But I really like it. I think that would have taken me ages to figure out, but sounds like fun anyway. How are things going with your new house?...I am excited to hear more about all of that from you guys.
Post a Comment