Today is my Dad, Russell's 50th birthday! He hit the big half century mark which is a huge milestone in some one's life! I'm only 25 and I think the world has changed so much since I was a kid, I couldn't even fathom what my Dad has seen! Unfortunately we aren't spending today with him because he has to work, but we did go and spend some time with him yesterday! My Aunt Gayle and her husband Dave, along with my Grandma Van spent most of the weekend with Dad and they brought some fun signs that they hung all over the house.
I don't have to tell you where they stuck this one!! (Hee hee)
For his birthday Kallie bought him a new wallet, she even put some new updated pictures of herself in it! (She even picked out the bow and card she gave him)
Gayle also bought him so "gag gifts," they were pretty cute.
This is Kallie beating Grandpa with the cane that Gayle bought him!
Happy Birthday Dad! I'm sorry you had to work today and hope you still had a wonderful day! We love you!




No comments:
Post a Comment