Thursday, August 14, 2008

Janice is a College Grad!!!

Janice is an official COLLEGE GRADUATE!!!! I'm a little behind in blogging it just because well I'm still a little upset that I didn't get to go! How ever my Mom, Elaine, and Kallie did make the oh so lovely and long trip to Nebraska to see her graduate from Clarkson College. She has been going to school year round for two years in order to become a physical therapy assistant. It has been a lot of work, late nights and I know that it was pricey, but she is done and I am so proud of her! As a part of graduating she was pinned and my Mom had the honor of being the one to pin her at the ceremony. Then the next day was graduation. Again since I didn't get to go, the pictures are courtesy of Elaine! Thanks!!

No comments: