Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Airplanes

The other day Kallie surprised Mat and I while she playing with her toys. She has some building blocks that she loves to scatter across the living room, kitchen, bedroom, well lets just say they are every where. I am constantly amazed about how she is creative and is learning so much and above all growing! On a daily basis I am in awe of her! On Sunday she brought me a thing of blocks she had put together and said "Look Mom, an airplane!!!" She had put it together to look like an airplane and was flying it around the house. It was so fun I had to take pictures.








Earlier that day Kallie and I had gone to one of the many farmer's markets here in the area and picked out some pumpkins (a mommy pumkin, a daddy one and of course a baby one) . I was really surprised to see that they still had some green tomatoes so I had to buy some. It's been a really long time since I've had fried green tomatoes, so when Kallie and I got home we called my Dad and invited him up for lunch the next day because he loves them too! I didn't take any pictures of what they look like fried...I was too busy enjoying them! When we came home Skippy wanted the tomatoes so bad that I had to get a picture of him. He is such a good dog. I can't believe he is almost seven years old!




No comments: