Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Lion

Today we had a run through of Kallie's face painting for Halloween. The Halloween store here in La Junta offered for me to bring her in to see if she would handle it since she had never had her face painted before. It litterally took about five minutes for her to paint Kallie's face. She did so good and it looks sooo pretty. We got a picture before she started touching it and messed it up on Elaine's cell phone. Then we went and visited Mat at work and she roared at people! Then I able to get here home for some more pictures. She's such a cutie-pa-tootie!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks amazing! That is such a fun idea for Halloween and how cool that they would test it out first. I can't wait to see some actual Halloween pictures!

Anonymous said...

That looks amazing! That is such a fun idea for Halloween and how cool that they would test it out first. I can't wait to see some actual Halloween pictures!

Anonymous said...

Ooopps....