Sunday, October 19, 2008

Perry & Jennifer Are Married!

After six years of dating, it's done. The knot has been tied, the I Do's said, and the marriage certificate has been signed. It's official Perry and Jennifer are married.

Perry and Jennifer,
Thank you so much for including me in your day. Thank you for choosing me, not just because I was your cousin. Thank you for letting me have a great time and be much more than a guest at your wedding. Thank you for letting me be creative. I know you two have a fun and bright future ahead of you. Good luck in everything you do!

Sincerely,
ME!

Perry bought Jennifer the most beautiful earrings (Good job Perry!!!)!





These picture cracked me up. I don't remember what the bestman said, but all the guys started cracking up! Then of course we had to get Perry's mug shot!





Some fun details (yes, those are Jennifer's toes, she painted them orange).





Some fun pictures of Jennifer, she made such a beautiful bride.



The Bride and Groom (thanks for letting me try out my ideas!).












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So many updates!! And so many wonderful pictures! It was nice to see pictures of your house again and I hope you are enjoying being homeowners. And those are wonderful wedding pictures as well!!

Anonymous said...

Great work! You keep getting better and better!! It's so cool to see!

Nicole