Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Few More Pictures

Alright, I finally gave in and am posting pictures of the inside/outside of our house. I've had too many people tell me that they don't believe me that I will! lol

This is the outside, Front, side and back.




This is the view from the living room into the kitchen/dining room (before I painted).


The view from the side door into the kitchen/dining room (also before).



This is the view from the hall way.


This is the bathroom (lol)



The laundry room



These are the bedrooms before any changes.


Kallie's room Before:

Kallie's room after (I still have a lot of decorating to do):


These are my sources of inspiration for my kitchen's new color scheme. I'll post pictures of how it looks later.




Yes it's messy...Yes I tried cleaning.......I gave up!

1 comment:

miranda said...

YAY! I am so excited to see it in person. I was looking at the apron and I really think that picture of NY would look good even if only because of the red dress on the lady. It would pull the red out of the apron and I think it would look good in there.