Sunday, October 12, 2008

GO Savages!

On Thursday or Friday (I'm not sure which all my days are running together) my cousin, Kayla, gave us a call asking us to come see her play volleyball here in La Junta. At first I was hesitant to go because I had to work and I'm still working graveyards so any sleep is much needed. BUT I will never get the chance to see her play volleyball against the La Junta, Tigers, her sophomore year of high school again, so how could I refuse? The first thing my Aunt said when she saw me was "See Johnny I told you Gena would bring her camera!" I tried my hardest to get some good pictures, but sports photography is new to me and man do I have a lot of respect for those people who make a living with is particular type of photography. Kayla played both for the C team and the JV so I was able to see her play four times and I stayed to watch the first of the Varsity games. Both the Varsity and Junior Varsity teams came away with wins, but unfortunately the C team did lose both their games.








Kayla thanks for calling and waking me up! I had such a good time seeing you play and if you decide to play basketball I give you permission to call me more than 45 minutes before the game so we can make sure I'm awake! Ha! :o)

No comments: