Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Crazy Family

I think everyone knows that there are crazy members of their family. Fortunately I am considered one of those members! I love my family and my extended so much! They let me be my wacky self and wait to talk about it until I'm gone! LOL As I've posted before I was able to take pictures at my cousin, Perry's wedding. While I was there I got to see family member's that I haven't seen in forever. It was such a good time! I love getting to take pictures of them because I never know what I'll end up with! Here are a few of my favorite silly ones from the wedding!

P.S.
Dear Family Members,
If you are mad or upset about these photos. I do apologize. I think they are fun. Now if you feel the need for revenge and have some fun and embarrassing pictures of me, send them and I'll add them to the post!

Perry being "smart"


Uncle Dave and his bunny ears....I have several of these!


This is when I gave some instructions...Kiss her neck and Jennifer think it's funny....Well it looks like he's eating her neck! Then I guess he must of slobbered!



Again with the bunny ears... what you don't see is right after I clicked she poked him in the belly!


Uncle Randy really likes cake.


This one really cracks me up...Jordan, the best man and his grandmother were really putting on a show! Can you tell Gayle was impressed?

No comments: