My hubby has a toothache today. One of his fillings has broke loose causing a lot of pain. So far our search for a denist around La Junta and Trinidad has failed, but at the last phone call I've recieved from him he was able to get one in Pueblo to take him this afternoon. So if I understoond correctly our good friends, Jeff and Miranda, are driving down today to take Mat to the dentist and wait for him to get knocked out and his tooth either pulled or filled again and drive him up to their house for the night. So here are some flowers for my husband. I love you hun!

1 comment:
of course I don't mind...I was going to ask you the same thing :)...it was so fun, my mom freaked out just as I thought she would...and thanks again...I love them!
Post a Comment