Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Rain Rain Rain!

Tonight we had a nice steady/heavy rain! Much needed for all the farmer's in Southeast Colorado. Kallie was so excited she kept running to the doors and windows saying Rain, Rain (actually is sounded like Nain nain)! So I got out the umbrella we have and remembered that her Auntie Jen had sent her a rain coat that she's never had the chance to wear. From there we just went outside and let her run around! These pictures really aren't the greatest because of a mix of things, I was shooting with my new lens and didn't pay attention to the fact that my shutter speed was way to slow for my focal length, Kallie was running around and would not stay still, and I was laughing!!! She was so cute, it was like she'd never seen rain before! So please don't be too harsh, I was just wanting something to remember Kallie in the rain and of course I had to post pictures for Aunt Jen!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I really like them! Nothing wrong with a little blur. Just act like you meant to! They're mood shots! Seriously, with a fast shutter speed, you don't get those nice, big long raindrops. Is that car headlights? Great idea.

Gena McMillan said...

Thanks Eric, I love them for memories sake! I did use the car's headlights in some, my husband had just gotten home so I took advantage of him pulling into the driveway! lol

miranda said...

Oh, I really like these pictures, even if your not to proud of the "quality"...I think they captured Kallie in a great way!!...She's so cute. I love that little girl!