Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I'm in LOVE with Mat's best FRIEND!

How can I explain the title of this post.....I'll try to do it with one picture!




Cory & Lorna are close friends of ours and I am photographing their wedding in July. As a present, they helped me buy the Canon 70-200mm 2.8L, so that I would have it to use on all of my weddings this year. I can't even express the gratitude that I feel towards both of them as this is a large investment that I have been saving to make. With their help I was able to do it so much sooner than I thought I would be able too and I am just so thankful to have friends like them.

Thank you Cory and Lorna! I appreciate it more than you'll ever know!

Here are few pictures that I snapped with the lens yesterday of Kallie and my Mom.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Gena! You will love that 70-200
! I wear mine out!