Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Shout out to Paul!!

Since I am still in the fledgling part of my photography I don't have the equipment that I sometimes wish I did. After a lot of research on the The-Digital-Picture.com I was led to a website for renting photography equipment of different brands and of course an amazing selection!!! I've been using Lens Pro To Go for almost a full year now. I really haven't rented everything that they have to offer but I hope to be changing that here soon! Paul has such great customer service skills and his knowledge about the equipment he offers is immense!


Thanks Paul you are making my life a lot easier!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd also recommend 2 other resources for equipment.

www.dpreview.com for research
www.keh.com for purchase of used equipment. KEH is a camera broker out of Atlanta. They grade the quality of the used stuff and it's always what it says it is.

Gena McMillan said...

Thanks Eric! I just actually found KEH through OPS where I found your blog. I'll your advice and tips are just amazing!